With Microsoft introducing MS-Teams earlier this year, the team are working on rolling out new features. Outlook add-in being one of them. It is now in general availability. This enables users to host/join a team meeting from Outlook client. There is no separate installation required for this. Follow the steps below:
- Download MS-Teams desktop client.
- Login using your credentials and logout.
- Make sure you are using the latest version on Outlook 2016
- Start MS-Teams and login again using your credentials.
- Start Outlook and you should see the Join Teams Meeting option in the New Items menu.
If you haven’t started using MS-Teams to collaborate with your colleagues, feel free to get in touch.